Join our DG, Juan Lucas Restrepo, at
The Great Food Challenge event
hosted by Climate Action and FAO
on the 75th World Food Day
In response to the growing pressures on global food security, sustainable agriculture and land use, Climate Action has collaborated with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations for a three-part digital event series, The Great Food Challenge.
Juan Lucas Restrepo, Director General of the Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT, will be a key speaker at the next event.
The event is the second part of The Great Food Challenge series and takes place on the 75th World Food Day on the 16th October. The event will look at the political will and innovative technologies that required to feed 10 billion people by 2050.
This session is designed to celebrate and promote groundbreaking innovations, finance and policy interventions that already exist that must be adopted and scaled today.
> REGISTER NOW <
- Influence and interact with 3,000-plus senior attendees from the public, private and NGO sectors on the event platform throughout the 3-part series.
- Connect and network with delegates throughout the 3-part digital event series with AI matchmaking and networking functions.
- Engage during live sessions through live polling and audience Q&A’s. 340+ minutes live online thought leadership sessions.
- Juan Lucas Restrepo, Director General, Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
- Margarita Astrálaga, Director of the Environment, Climate, Gender and Social Inclusion Division, IFAD
- Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme Food Transformation Lead, World Benchmarking Alliance
- Tess Kelly, Sustainable Development Manager, Quorn
- Emma Chow, Lead Chow Lead Food Initiative, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Philippe Schuler, Global Movement Coordinator & Food Waste Warrior, Too Good to Go
Please contact Rachel Cooper, Climate Partnerships and Content Executive, directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com