We are all accountable.
The Alliance recognizes that operating according to the highest ethical standards is fundamental to realizing our vision. Guided by our Code of Conduct, we expect all Alliance employees to uphold core ethical principles within their roles at the organization.
Reportable violations encompass, but are not restricted to, breaches of the Alliance Code of Conduct, Harassment and Anti-Fraud policies, mismanagement of funds, abuse of authority, instances of (sexual) harassment, threats to public health and safety, non-compliance with funder requirements, or any other unlawful or unethical behavior.
The Alliance has zero tolerance for illegal or unethical conduct and will do whatever is reasonably possible to prevent, deter, identify, and sanction such behaviors.
Report misconduct, and unethical behaviors
Lighthouse Services is the Alliance’s external, independent, anonymous, and secure whistleblower service, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Staff may report any allegation through the following five channels:
- On the website: Go to https://www.lighthouse-services.com/AllianceBVIandCIAT, click on the “Report an Incident” icon, and follow the instructions.
- By telephone: Find and dial your country number. Country numbers are available at https://www.business.att.com/collateral/access.html
After connecting to your country number, dial the hotline number 800-603-2869.
- Via email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the name of the Alliance of Bioversity-CIAT in the subject and content of the email.
- Via mail: Send the report to Lighthouse Services, Inc., 1710 Walton Rd., Suite 204, Blue Bell, PA 19422. USA. Be sure to include the Alliance’s name in the report.
- Via fax: (215)-689-3885. Be sure to include the Alliance’s name in the report.