We are all accountable.
The Alliance and CGIAR recognizes that operating according to the highest ethical standards is a prerequisite to being able to deliver on our vision. We adhere to the Core Ethical Values of Integrity, Dignity and Respect, Sustainability, Excellence and Innovation, and Partnership, as set forth in the CGIAR Ethics Framework.
To ensure accountability, the CGIAR System welcomes reporting of any illegal or unethical conduct (e.g., corruption, fraud, misuse of resources, abuse of authority, etc.) by anyone associated with our work. Our reporting mechanisms are available to everyone – staff, partners, contractors, suppliers, and anyone else who interacts with the CGIAR System, including the public at large.
The CGIAR System has zero tolerance for illegal or unethical conduct and will do whatever is reasonably possible to prevent, deter, identify, and sanction such behaviors.
Lighthouse Services is the Alliance’s external, independent, anonymous, and secure whistleblower service, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Staff may report any allegation through the following five channels:
1. On the website: Go to https://www.lighthouse-services.com/AllianceBVIandCIAT, click on the “Report an Incident” icon, and follow the instructions.
2. By telephone:
· Find and dial your country number. Country numbers are available at https://www.business.att.com/collateral/access.html.
After connecting to your country number, dial the hotline number 800-603-2869.
3. Via email: Send an email to email@example.com, including the name of the Alliance of Bioversity-CIAT in the subject and content of the email.
4. Via mail: Send the report to Lighthouse Services, Inc., 1710 Walton Rd., Suite 204, Blue Bell, PA 19422. USA. Be sure to include the Alliance’s name in the report.
5. Via fax: (215)-689-3885. Be sure to include the Alliance’s name in the report.